Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Facebook Topic: off topic........a special welcome to our loyal followers  (Read 48270 times)
EvilPhilter
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2009, 06:54:21 PM »

If Ken and Steve are the lying scoundrels that you make them out to be then let us know so we can move on before this drama happens again. 

I think we have moved on.  And despite the attempts, Im not going to stoop to the high school girl gossip level.  And again, because it seems you cant read what I already posted, I have decided that what Ken, Steve, BFF, Padre, or anyone else posted in PRIVATE years ago deserves to stay that way.  Im sorry but Im not going to feed anyones gossip addictions.

Lets pull out our tampons and move on ladies.
Steveo 90
Way better then a hound.........
Administrator

The Innuendo King

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2009, 06:58:53 PM »

speak your mind all you want......no issue there,just dont get your panties in a bunch
when your being responded to
but if you believe you are being treated unfairly or misunderstood here then i suggest
either taking this to your own strategy by using our very private messaging system or just drop it all together and join in and talk football.......if thats what your here for

"any day that you are hiking is a good day"
RTW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2009, 07:05:44 PM »

I responded because RTW responded afterwards.  Am I not allowed to respond back when others continue to bring it up?
Dude - the subject was dead for over 2 days!  It WAS dropped and now you've revived it ... again!  Did you run out of tampons or something? 

"America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership."

- Barack Obama
EvilPhilter
« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2009, 08:54:25 PM »

speak your mind all you want......no issue there,just dont get your panties in a bunch
when your being responded to
but if you believe you are being treated unfairly or misunderstood here then i suggest
either taking this to your own strategy by using our very private messaging system or just drop it all together and join in and talk football.......if thats what your here for

I never said or alluded to any of that Steve.  And I think I have clearly expressed my intentions numerous times.  I can copy and paste our conversations again if you think my intentions have changed as a refresher.  Ive remained consistant and true since day 1 and I plan to keep on that path until a time comes for me to change directions.

Im responding to people.  I went away for the weekend, and Im back and responding to people.  Thats it.

As long as people post a question to me, Im going to respond to them if I feel necessary.

No panties in a bunch, no crying, no treated unfairly, and most importantly, no bull shit.
\

PS:  I think you guys have a bug or something.  Try to respond to multiple posts, the scrolling is messed up.  Whenever you type or add something, it automatically scrolls me around and doesnt stay in the same place.

Dude - the subject was dead for over 2 days!  It WAS dropped and now you've revived it ... again!  Did you run out of tampons or something? 

Like I said, I went away for the weekend and some people posted on my post and I wanted to respond to it.  Obviously it WASNT dropped or you wouldnt have responded.

I can do this circle BS all day long if thats what you guys want. Cheesy
Steveo 90
Administrator

The Innuendo King

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2009, 09:04:15 PM »

actually i would like you to talk football.......you are pretty good at that,but if you want to keep going or anybody else please feel free to do so........those who want to read it will and those who do not wont,its as simple as that

everything else is in the hands of the lawyers.......

STORK48
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2009, 09:07:28 PM »

Seems to me your intentions were to "work this out" or something like that. Well its in the lawyers hands now, so I don't guess its going to "work out".  You are more than welcome to stay and post, thats why this site is here, but lets quit beating the dead horse.

"Recession is your neighbor losing his job, depression is you losing your job, recovery is Obama losing his job."
RTW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2009, 10:47:40 PM »

Like I said, I went away for the weekend and some people posted on my post and I wanted to respond to it.  Obviously it WASNT dropped or you wouldnt have responded.
No one talked about it for over two days while you were gone. It was dropped. We were past it. The thread had moved on.  You brought it back.

Obviously your panties are very much in a bunch or you'd be able to drop it and move on. 

- Barack Obama
KenInBoca
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: October 26, 2009, 06:29:05 AM »

EvilPhilter
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2009, 08:11:09 AM »

No one talked about it for over two days while you were gone. It was dropped. We were past it. The thread had moved on.  You brought it back.

Obviously your panties are very much in a bunch or you'd be able to drop it and move on. 

Seriously?  Look at the time stamps genius.

I posted on 10/18 and 10/19 about the issue.  And it seemed to be resolved.  Steve posted on 10/20 that it needed to be ended, and I agreed with him because its been resolved.  Then Larry chimed in and clarified and then Frosty posted along with Ken and it seemed to be getting off that subject.  In my eyes, it was resolved.

Then, 2 DAYS LATER, YOU post on 10/22 about something I said on 10/18, which already been resolved.  YOU brought it back up and I responded to YOU.

A hypocrite once told me "Dude - the subject was dead for over 2 days!  It WAS dropped and now you've revived it ... again!"

Take your own advice.

Yet somehow its ok for you to bring something back up which seemed to be resolved, but when I respond to you 2 days later, IM the one whos beating the dead horse?

Hyp-O-Crite.

Sorry Ken.  I know we are beating a dead horse, but Im not gonna let him point the finger at me and tell me I brought it back to life when he is the person who brought it back.
RTW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2009, 10:06:20 AM »

So you CAN search a thread. I was just wondering after your reminder/threat went nowhere. 

So, in summary, you're not willing to give us anything to support your very public point of view, but you actually could if you wanted to.

I'm really glad we have that cleared up.

Until there's evidence to the contrary, most people are going to believe Ken and Steve's version.  We can't even read Gerry's version because that thread has been erased which leads one to believe that it wasn't going his way.

- Barack Obama
Rich

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2009, 05:26:52 AM »

Something's gotta shut these duffuses up....

EvilPhilter
« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2009, 07:50:29 AM »

So you CAN search a thread. I was just wondering after your reminder/threat went nowhere. 

So, in summary, you're not willing to give us anything to support your very public point of view, but you actually could if you wanted to.

I'm really glad we have that cleared up.

Until there's evidence to the contrary, most people are going to believe Ken and Steve's version.  We can't even read Gerry's version because that thread has been erased which leads one to believe that it wasn't going his way.

Ummm.... yea.  That post cleared it up a LOT.

We are talking about completely different things.  Gerry's version and the thread that was moved had NOTHING to do with what I commented on.  NOTHING.  Completely separate issue.

What I commented on has NOTHING to do with their split and something that happened in 2005.  I was commenting on the SirFin issue, NOT the split.  Heck, I even responded DIRECTLY to SirFin.

Grin

Like I said, since you apparently dont know what I was commenting on, the issue has nothing to do with you, OR the split, and its been resolved with the parties involved.  Its time to drop it.

The Ken/Steveo vs. Padre issue, which has NOTHING to do with what I was commenting on, seems like it will be handled by the legal process.  So if you want to continue to beat that issue, then go ahead but my comments above had NOTHING to do with that issue.

So in summary, you didnt have a clue what I was talking about, wrongly thought it I was talking about the split, but still decided to comment on it.

And nice pics Rich, but since its now apparent that we are talking about 2 completely different issues that happened 4 years apart, that should shut up this conversation.

Grin
dolfan70
« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2009, 08:42:08 AM »

Ya know my post count not being here really bothers me. Other than that i feel like a kid who went through a divorce. I want to stay with both parents.
Steveo 90
Administrator

The Innuendo King

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2009, 08:56:37 AM »

Ya know my post count not being here really bothers me. Other than that i feel like a kid who went through a divorce. I want to stay with both parents.
well get whorin away dfr  Smiley

Frosty

^ Not a mature, adult-like avatar.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2009, 08:59:00 AM »

Dolfan70 is DFR?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: