Username:

Password:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on Facebook Topic: off topic........a special welcome to our loyal followers  (Read 38036 times)
KenInBoca
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2009, 11:38:17 AM »

I know what you mean.

You will have to let me know when its rereleased and I will buy a copy.

As for going through this again the only thing that bothers me is that I didnt start or own Phinzone. And Mike Oliva didnt basically steal what wasnt his from me. BIG difference.

I will take not much to say and winning any day brother.
Sir Fin

The legend continues...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2009, 02:46:10 PM »

Well Ken... I wondered what was going on... it seemed like every time I checked in there were more chefs in the kitchen... kind of like Dolphins ownership! I kind of stopped posting two years ago after I got a phone call out of the blue accusing me of trying to bring down Phinzmania or something like that. It was all news to me. I can't even remember what it was about... somebody had sent an email or said something on another site using my Sir Fin name... I was like, "Are you people for real? I just want to talk about the Dolphins... I don't give a damn about your little web dramas. ANd don't ever call my house again." I hope on this site we can keep it simple.

"The Great Dolphins' tradition is on hiatus." - Ricky Williams
Frosty

^ Not a mature, adult-like avatar.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2009, 04:15:34 PM »

I kind of stopped posting two years ago after I got a phone call out of the blue accusing me of trying to bring down Phinzmania or something like that.

Sir Fin is too positive to want to bring down a site. Whoever accused you of that is a douche bag.
Sir Fin

The legend continues...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2009, 05:38:00 PM »

It's got to be a good day when Mr. Frost has your back!

"The Great Dolphins' tradition is on hiatus." - Ricky Williams
KenInBoca
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2009, 06:01:44 PM »

Larry, you and I have alot of history on these boards. You know I always have your back.

I wish I would have known that back then.

But things are definitely for the best.
Steveo 90
Way better then a hound.........
Administrator

The Innuendo King

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2009, 06:05:51 PM »

well not jump on the bandwagon or anything but whoever that holly douche bag is your a fucking douche bag
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 06:25:58 PM by Steveo 90 » Logged

"any day that you are hiking is a good day"
KenInBoca
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2009, 06:13:22 PM »

And he acts like a.....

EvilPhilter
« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2009, 06:51:59 PM »

*Sigh*

Are you guys done making stuff up? Because I still have that magical search ability and the ability to re-post threads from 2005.
Steveo 90
Administrator

The Innuendo King

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2009, 06:58:35 PM »

*Sigh*

Are you guys done making stuff up? Because I still have that magical search ability and the ability to re-post threads from 2005.

making what up phil.......who's the one with not so great credibility at the present

it just seems a bit odd that sirfin would make this up,because what axe did he have to grind.......none

Frosty

^ Not a mature, adult-like avatar.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2009, 07:26:31 PM »

So find them and post them before making vague statements. I'm curious to know what really happened anyway.
STORK48
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2009, 09:14:48 PM »

~insert Jeapardy music here~

"Recession is your neighbor losing his job, depression is you losing your job, recovery is Obama losing his job."
Rich

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2009, 05:11:39 AM »

*Sigh*

If someone from Phinzmania called him on the phone to tell him to stop bringing the site down, how would you be able to find that on a search?

I've known Larry for years and one thing he is not is someone who makes stuff up.
EvilPhilter
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2009, 06:32:18 AM »

*Sigh*

making what up phil.......who's the one with not so great credibility at the present

it just seems a bit odd that sirfin would make this up,because what axe did he have to grind.......none

Maybe I misread something, but after re-reading that thread, it seems what I read and peoples recollection of events arent on the same page.

So find them and post them before making vague statements. I'm curious to know what really happened anyway.

I am for the truth.  But out of respect for Ken and Steve, I also dont believe in posting things in a public forum for all to see that people stated in a private forum.  I believe this has been handled privately.  I also dont believe that just because people had a disagreement, anything that they said to each other in private should become public matter.
Steveo 90
Administrator

The Innuendo King

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2009, 06:55:01 AM »

phil i understand the position you are in is difficult,people you have spent time with(even if it is on a message board setting its still time getting to know someone) have had a miserable(some would call it being thrown out) break up,while you are in the middle and only want whats best i have a hard time seeing the others side on this........

on one hand we have a founding member of where you are at,somebody who contributed articles,numerous posts which produced numerous responses adding value to the brand of mania........heck his slogan is still under the banner
"because your addicted" came from sirfin.......seems like a person/poster who added value to the site

on the other hand for starters you have a person who locked out his partners and continues to make up stories of how they were bought out long ago.....hmmmm  

sirfin had no axe to grind here and while i believe the thread you are referring to phil is complete and has not been edited what isnt there is the whole conversation between sirfin and padre.......are you sure all the facts are there

i am of the belief there are certain elements that were left out,but thats up to decide  

KenInBoca
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2009, 07:00:55 AM »

Well put Steveo.

And talking about people putting things in to public.

There were conversations that I had with someone you are defending that were twisted and used to try and attack my character.

Funny how my character is being questioned by someone who is basically stealing what is not rightfully his and blocking other owners out of a site.

You can say you are for whats best for all but you might be blinded by fiction.

And I question ANYONE's character who would speak about a child as being "VIABLE" or not.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: